Tuesday, August 29, 2006

woots! xDD
i simply love mika nakashima plus her songs!
lolx. kinda addicted to my medicine xD

so yeahs.
sch's boring,
at home also boring,
everywhere also boring.
there's nth for me to do!
but i wan to play bowling x)))

going to ammelia's hse tml.
yeah!! xDD
we were going to prepare food for tcher's day party.

was very tired these days.
my family probs, studies n watever shit.
sian lar.

i always envied my frens coz they have family days n outings.
but me?? my family??
NONE!
one is wif her bf,
another one too lazy to go out,
den another one always play com n toooo lazy to go out too.
and den my parents!
work, work, work. tis is wat they do everyday.
they cant even take a day off or wat to go out wif us((their children))!
i envied chu thing n shi han lar.
they often go out wif their parents.
i tink tat i haven got any family outings for abt 3-5 yrs!

parents always bring their children out to eat or shopping.
n us? we must go ourself!
n when i go out shopping wif frens,
my siblings n parents said tat i kept going out n spend money!
wtf?
THEY CAN GO OUT N I CANT!
WAT SHIT IS TIS??
n the things i buy, THEY KEPT ON CRITISING IT.
omg.
i tink im gonna drop dead anywhere, anytime.

n tat kumar.
she's damn disgusting&rude lar! =x
when i brought my frens to my hse,
she said tat malay ppl steal things.
wat crap??
she means tat MY MALAY FRENS STEAL THINGS.
wtf??
SHE TINKS TAT SHE'S SOOOOOO HIGH CLASS
N SHE LOOKS DOWN ON PPL,
EVEN MY MOTHER SIDE DE PPL.
i cant stand her anymore!!!!

but i still had to live wif her after graduating.
kinda sucks rite?
n u noe wat?
she's not married n she's 40 plus yrs old.
hohoho.
i tink nobody wanns her bah xDD
who wanns a bitch like her to live wif u??
SHEESH >.<

alrite. enough of complain le x))
gtg.
tata~ xDDD

No comments: